Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Renovations WK 4

It's been a month now and we've come a long way. I'm happy the say that all of the flooring, both upstairs and down is complete. We're still rearranging and moving furniture though. I've still got an area rug being cleaned and that's holding up progress in the study. I was hoping to be finished with the master bathroom by this point but that just hasn't happened. The painter I had lined up has been MIA for over a week now, so I had to call in another. He started yesterday on the walls only to leave at 4:30 pm back at square one because of bubbling. (Mind you I was supposed to have a "date night" with my Hubby last night, but instead we ended up eating a Lean Cuisine and peeling wallpaper.)


One project we weren't planning to do but did was retile the fireplace. The old tile was a black and navy marble. The new tile just looks so much better against the dark flooring.

No comments: