Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Taking a second to re-group

All of a sudden, today seems stressful. It's just 2pm, but I feel like I've climbed half of Mt Everest and I'm running out of daylight.

The morning started with a 1am phone call from the security service telling Rob someone had broken into the pharmacy. Te robbers didn't get much- just narcotics, both pill and syrup, but according to Rob, they made a nice mess breaking the glass in the front door with rocks.

Rob got back in bed at 3am

With the rain of tropical storm Ida forcasted all day, I decided to stay home and work on the pharmacy website and catch up on laundry. It's a good thing I did, because in the midst of the driving rain, our window in the study started to leak. The contractor is here now.

Left to mark off my To-Do list:
-laundry
-Madison's birthday invites
-straighten bedroom
-call Axcess
-go by the Bank- to refuse a charge for merchandise I ordered and never received
-get clothes from the cleaners

No comments: