Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Candy Connoisseur



While the Mini Cadbury Eggs and the Reese's Peanut Eggs have been long-time tradition for the Easter Bunny at my house, this year he brought a new treat-- Nerd Jelly Beans. As some of you know, I've gotten into a habit of eating jelly beans at night while I read. (A habit, mind you that Max loves, because I always give him the flavors I don't like!) Anyway, back to the beans-- Nerd jelly beans are different in that they have a bumpy thick shell on the outside- so it's really like eating two candies at once. I'm pretty sure there double the calories too, but have you ever had those sugar-free jelly beans?? GROSS!
*On a side note: Easter Candy is BAD for dogs!
Last night while we were at dinner, Max got into all of Jackson's Easter candy. Not only did we come home to a mess, but we had to clean up after a sick pup all night! Poor Rob was still scrubbing carpet when I left for work this morning!

No comments: