Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I always decorate in the fall- I’m not sure why- but I do. This year the projects are big. We’re landscaping- again. Now that all the trees and gone, and the sod has had a chance to really take root, we’re going to plant beds and more trees in the front and side yards.

I’d also like to paint both the exterior AND the interior of the house. For all of you out there thinking “didn’t she just paint every room a couple years ago”- you are correct- but now it’s time for something different. And by different, I mean the same. I want to paint all the walls the same color.

Also on the list of thing we’ll eventually do to the house:
*Remodel kitchen (counter tops, cabinets, flooring and appliances)
*Build covered porch on back patio
*Replace carpet, hardwood and tile
*Upgrade master bath

The house two doors down from us sold yesterday after being on the market a couple months (not bad in this market). I’m keenly interested to finding out what the selling price was because it’s our exact floor plan, only with a pool.

I’ve got to get crack’n—I’d like to be done before Thanksgiving.

No comments: