Monday, August 13, 2007

My birthday was last Wednesday and I had the opportunity to celebrate with some of my favorite people. Kana and Richard came in from DC and met Ariane, Rob and I for dinner at Chuck's (which by the way, has become my new favorite restaurant!) It's a new seafood place downtown, and even though it doesn't have ocean-front dinning, the food is wonderful! I take customers there on a regular basis, but it was Rob's first time and he wasn't disappointed.



This past weekend was a little crazy- Friday was by far my favorite day. I took off at 11am and spent the day at the lake with Kana and friends. Rob came up for dinner after work. I had real estate CE all day Saturday and Sunday in Birmingham and poor Rob worked outside in the yard.


I'm also considering yoga- problem is, all the yoga classes at the gym are either ridiculously early in the am (I don't do mornings), or late in the evenings when I'd prefer to be spending time with my hubby. Maybe I'll buy the DVD- come to think of it, I bought the Pilates DVD and I saved myself from much public humiliation- yeah, I'll definitely buy the DVD.

Jackson is coming this weekend. It's been three long weeks.

We miss him.

Our life has changed-as I am sure it will continually do, but I think we're starting to find slivers of peace and acceptance in what has happened over the last month.

No comments: